This morning was so bazaar, I have to write about it.
So, on Tuesday I munched my car door and it is now undrivable...b/c the driver door can't close. Since then, I've been driving Brian's car but last night on the way home, the 'check engine soon' light came on making that car unavailable as well. Thankfully we have the truck as well so I jumped in it this morning to go to work and it wouldn't start.
After calling Brian to ask what he suggested I do next, I thought about taking the bus but I didn't have any change so that option was out too. Brian suggests I call our neighbor, since he is on vacation and I catch him in Florida, filling out a police report. He told me to use his car to jump the truck, but that didn't work either so the truck is REALLY dead. After many more phone calls, my co-worker, Brooke, came by to pick me up....way out of her way, and I finally get to work 2.5 hours later than usual.
Talk about a comedy of errors! Oh and on top of that, my phone kept dropping calls, which it's never done before. Good timing on that too.
1 comment:
ooooh, what a day!! :-/
Post a Comment