Yes, I do believe that I'm blonde through and through.
How dumb can one get?? Why would one think that leaving a door open while backing out of the garage is a good idea??
*Sigh*
So, we're on the hunt for a door, preferably red but we're finding that it is going to be easier to just buy a door that's in good condition and get it painted.
3 comments:
Update! We have a red door on the way!!!
Ahhh chick, I totally feel for you...you know being a fellow blond and all!! What a crack up, I do feel sorry for you car..poor thing!!! But how funny is that...I could totally see myself doing something like that!!! =) Good luck on your door search!!!! A nice green one would be nice, you know getting you all settled in for the up coming holiday season!!! =)
hope it's not too X-pensive!! :-b
Post a Comment