Friday, January 25, 2008

Toilet bowl bath

Yesterday, I received a text from Brian that said, "Kirby just inadvertently took a bath in the toilet." My first reaction was to giggle and then be grossed out. Fortunately, it was a clean toilet, but Brian still proceeded to wash Kirby off in the sink. By the time I got home from work, Kirby was still out of sorts. He was quiet and a bit of a pill...and I guess for good reason, he'd fallen into the toilet and then been held under tap water immediately after!
Sorry there are no pictures, but the imagination can do enough. :)

3 comments:

Mochas, Mountains and Moby Wraps said...

Uh oh, poor Kirby. Here I was thinking of asking Brian if he'd like to babysit Toriana during his "down time" ... but now I guess not since it's possible she too could have a toilet bath. Yuck!

Anonymous said...

Sue- i laughed when i read your story..and then i thought some more about it and went 'eeeew'...just like you ;-) haha, hope Kirby is feeling OK by now!!!

kateen said...

Thank you for the giggle!!