Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Visiting the past...

This place should look familier to some of you...!
It was our first house when we moved to WA. Ah, the memories...the remodel...the fun.
Dad had a connection through work and we got to see it b/c it's currently on the market.




Nothing has changed, not even the wall paper in the guest house!!


Guest house deck. Still remember the birthday party I had here...like 5th grade.




Water-side.
The house is only about 10-15 feet from the few hundred foot cliff down to the water.






"Even the carpet is the same!" dad says in amazement.


Rec room. Still remember the skitts that us girls would put on up on that top stair.



Everything is faded and outdated... The lady who bought the house must have paid, moved in, and then lived like a hermit.



The bedroom us girls shared.








Seriously people?! You had to haul me through that??

2 comments:

Mochas, Mountains and Moby Wraps said...

What a neat post! Never saw that house but it looks awesome (well, like it was awesome when you lived in it and it will be again with some updates/TLC!) And the picture of Kendra at the end is super. I wonder if I'll ever get to tour the house I grew up in ... lots of memories!

Jewels said...

Very neat and some great memories come back to me looking at these photos. Like breakfast on the guest house deck and catching crab for supper and the list goes on...:-)