Bits and pieces of our life.
wow sue, you're very prompt in getting those posted - nice job on the photos and the quick timing!! and thanks for not taking a picture once that huge doll was finally IN the moby wrap. =)
thanks Jill. you're welcome to use any of those photos, I wasn't sure if you and/or Laura were going to do something with the photos taken.
Nice pictures from the shower, you captured more spontaneous moments, cute! Hope you have the group picture too. I love it.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
wow sue, you're very prompt in getting those posted - nice job on the photos and the quick timing!! and thanks for not taking a picture once that huge doll was finally IN the moby wrap. =)
thanks Jill. you're welcome to use any of those photos, I wasn't sure if you and/or Laura were going to do something with the photos taken.
Nice pictures from the shower, you captured more spontaneous moments, cute! Hope you have the group picture too. I love it.
Post a Comment